] type='image/vnd.microsoft.icon'/>

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Aquaman Flip-Flops - 2007

sg
These are genuine Aquaman flip-flops, sent to me by newest F.O.A.M. member Christopher Rees, who hails all the way from Sydney, Australia--wow! Thanks Chris!

Chris said he found these at his local Target, along with flip-flops bearing the images of Batman, The Joker, and The Flash. Of course, Aquaman flip-flops make the most sense, since they're traditionally beach wear.

I have yet to see these at any of my local Target stores. if I had, I'd certainly pick up a pair, but they'd immediately go right into the storage facility that now houses my collection, since I don't wear flip-flops...ever.

4 comments:

Wings1295 said...

I don't wear flip-flops, either, but those are awfully cool!

Plaidstallions said...

Finally, something the chain smoking German comic fan can wear to the airport.

Diabolu Frank said...

I am also averse to all flip-flops save those...

The Irredeemable Shag said...

Those are friggin' sweet! I rage against the commonplace of flip-flops nowadays. Also, sky blue isn't exactly my wardrobe color of choice.... however, I would totally wear these!

The Irredeemable Shag
http://onceuponageek.com