] type='image/vnd.microsoft.icon'/>

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Aquaman Notepad - 2005

sgThis is a nifty little item I somehow missed the first time around but found on eBay a few months ago.

The cover is made of a puffy foam(hey!)-like material, as is the bonus little key fob it comes with.

In fact, it's a little too nice to use as a notepad, so despite owning this I still use my old business cards for such a purpose. I can't bear to write a grocery list over Jose Luis Garcia Lopez art.
__________________________________________________________

sgShameless Plug Department: I finally got around to creating the
Treasury Comics Blog, something I wanted to get to for a long time. Now via the blog I will be able to update the site more, and of course finally get to hear(?) comments about what I'm doing over there. So please go check it out!

No comments: