] type='image/vnd.microsoft.icon'/>

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Heroclix Figurine

sgWe wrap up Bedragged Loser Month (oh, wait--Week. it only seems like a month) with this Heroclix figurine.

I have to admit--I have no idea what Heroclix is, what it's about, or what the point is. All I know is, it's pretty popular considering how many play-pieces there are for it. I saw two co-workers once have a huge game with a bucket full o' Marvel and DC characters, and they seemed to be enjoying themselves immensely.

I still have a few pieces of merch that feature this Aquaman, and they'll be sprinkled among all the other stuff not yet posted. You got past the tough part, though; give yourself a pat on the back (if only this Aquaman could do that...).

Tomorrow: something really fun featuring the Aquaman we all know and love/casually like!

No comments: